PUSTEK E&T Filter Separator can play a vital role in helping keep contaminants from damaging your valuable downstream equipment. our filter separators are designed to provide efficient liquid/solid removal and high gas capacities.
The range consists of dust filters, baffle plate/coalescer separators, cyclone separators, cyclone coalescer separators, cyclone cellulose separators and others. Each filter has a specific application area, separation efficiency and operating range. The filter separators are typically vertically positioned, but horizontal configuration is also possible.
Features & Benefits
- designed to ASME Section VIII Div. 1
- single, duplex or multiplex arrangement; skid packaged configuration with controls and heating equipment available
- design pressures available up to 3000 psig
- -20°F/+150°F (-29°C/+66°C) standard design temperature
- compact vessel
- fast construction, fast delivery time.
- Drawing Detail Included
- Various Type of filter catridge
- Compressed Natural Gas
- Pipeline Network
- Gas Processing Plant
- Produced Water
- Water Injection